Thursday, June 18, 2009

Job isn't just a biblical figure

I got a job!  Full-time!  $11 an hour!
I don't know my official title but I do small office tasks in the accounting department of a fire safety firm.  I even have a desk(!) and its all mine so I can have pictures and whatever.  My co-workers are mostly my age so they're fun to talk to.

Melea, what's this internship you're doing?

1 comment:

  1. I got an internship through the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (the people that do the Emmys)...I'll be a PR intern for Dick Clark Productions.

    What that means, I don't know. I do know that I'll get a stipend and Brian and I will head into our new LA apartment tomorrow...which has a pool, sauna, tennis courts, fitness center, personal trainer, free Sunday brunch, and a whole mess of other crap. It should be fun.

    Also, I got an iPhone. It has revolutionized my existence. It's got a calorie counter and water glass counter and exercise tracker and it's amazing. Hopefully this will help when I'm able to begin my new LA diet (snorting coke and becoming bulimic).

    ReplyDelete