I didn't get the summer camp job so I'm bumming around the apartment while Anthony works ~30 hours a week at Staples. I'm a housewife who doesn't clean.
I did, however, get a new horn student. That'll bring my weekly contributions to maybe...uh $20?
Also, I am now an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church, but really, isn't everybody? I have an official certificate. In case you're interested Melea, they offer a title for like $8 which would make you "Melea Andrys, Minister of Rock 'n Roll". Seriously. Awesome. Hey, if it turns out to be a cult at least I get free kool-aid right?
Since this is a diet/fitness/whatever blog, I figure I should post some of that:
My favorite exercise: Yoga/30 min. on "My Fitness Coach" for the Wii
My favorite diet foods: Pickles, lightly salted veggies, sugar-free jello, Kale Chips
Favorite Food Blog: Kath Eats Real Food
Weight lost so far: 17lbs (Ha-cha)
No comments:
Post a Comment