Sunday, June 28, 2009

Restart Button

I've gotten a little off-track the past week.  This is my declaration that I am officially restarting.  I haven't been working out much and I've been careless with food.  I've already lost 20 lbs, so I don't want to backtrack.

I began eating vegetarian since about 2 weeks ago and I like it.  It seems like most of the fatty stuff I end up eating is meaty, so its easy to cut that part out of my diet.  If anyone's interested, I have a wonderful recipe for asian tofu stirfry stuff.

Other than that, my job's going alright, though the 40+ hours a week is kind of a bummer.  I suppose I'll feel better once I get paid.  I lost the new horn student to a local hornist with a masters degree.  How am I supposed to compete with that!?  Now I only have 1 student, and she's a trumpet player.

How's LA treating you Melea?  Are they going nuts over Michael Jackson?

No comments:

Post a Comment