Monday, June 1, 2009

Hi Guys!

Annie and I talked about making a health-related blog where we could collaborate on and provide support to one another's health-related goals. We can share recipes, exercise tips, and just talk about how fucking hard it is to lose weight. AHHHH!



What do y'all think? Should we do some kind of regular posting thing where we all try one new health thing a week? Do we want to post before and after pictures? How about we all set some goals and blog about reaching them?

I dunno...what would be cool/effective?

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't all those ideas be combined into one thing? We set goals, blog about getting to the goals, post b/a pics, maybe have some weekly idea or contest.

    I'm ready when you are. Where's that red velvet cupcake recipe!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put it up very soon. As soon as I find the cookbook it was in (I think it's in my car)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, let's combine. I like that idea. Zak and Laurel, what do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete